Welcome Wagon - Welcoming New Homeowners for over 84 yearsControl your income with uncapped commission and a flexible schedule by beginning an exciting career with Welcome Wagon!
Welcome Wagon is a direct marketer of a growing line of innovative, multi-media products that reach residential consumers on behalf of local merchants. We have a monthly distribution, with local markets throughout the nation. As our growth continues, so does our need for determined, successful Account Executives.
We are seeking enthusiastic and eager sales professionals to sell consultative advertising and marketing programs, meet and exceed established sales goals and manage an account list of local businesses.
- Welcome Wagon’s Account Executives are responsible for introducing Welcome Wagon’s time tested marketing products: Personalized Welcome Wagon Gift Books, Postcards, and Online Advertising programs to local business owners, within a protected territory.
- The highly rewarded Account Executive will be responsible for developing and operating a profitable sales territory through in-person calls, correspondence, and telephone contact.
- To be successful it is essential to be someone that can skillfully gain business and increase existing business.
- The Welcome Wagon Account Executive works from a home office and must posses office materials: computer, email access, printer, fax/ scanner, and phone.
- A Defined Protected Territory
- Ability to work from your home office
- All Commissions paid up front
- Bonus incentives
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401(k)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Sales Training
- Full Sales Support provided
- Income Potential is Unlimited!
- Experience in the advertising and/or marketing industries is a plus.
- Outside sales experience preferred, but is not required.
- Strong relationship building skills and entrepreneurial drive is a must!
- The successful candidate must have exceptional presentation and communication skills, the ability to organize, plan, report effectively, and master all aspects of our solutions and products.
- Must be computer literate; for Sales Training, email correspondence and marketing needs.
- All employment offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory references, motor vehicle reports (as determined by Welcome Wagon’s Human Resources Department), and demonstration of your legal right to work in the United States.
An Ideal Candidate May Have Previously Been:
- Account Executive
- Outside Sales Representative
- Stay at Home Mom / PTA / Board Member
- Advertising Sales Rep
- Commission Based Sales Rep
Welcome Wagon is the world's largest welcoming service to the new homeowner with a variety of products, designed to help our customers – our partners – build their businesses. Each year, we reach out to millions of new homeowners with our flagship product, the Welcome Wagon Gift Book. We know who the homebuying family is, what they want and how to reach them. But that’s not surprising: we’ve been getting to know them for a long time.